1. Eligibility: The 2018 Holiday iPad contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees and representatives of Posty Cards, Inc. as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decision, which are final and binding in all matters related to the contest. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Posty Cards, Inc. 1600 Olive Street, Kansas City MO 64127
3. Timing: The contest begins on May 1st, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Central Time ("CST") and ends on June 22nd, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the contest.
4. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter: (1) Every Posty Cards order of Thanksgiving cards, Holiday cards or Calendars is an automatic entry to win. (2) Mail in a 3"x5" card with your name, age, telephone number, address and email address to: 2018 Holiday iPad Contest, Posty Cards, 1600 Olive St, Kansas City, MO 64127 by June 22, 2018. Limit one entry per mailing envelope and per person. Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. All nonconforming entries are null and void and will be rejected. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, incomplete, stolen, illegible or postage-due mail and will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of sending will not be deemed proof of receipt.
5. Contest Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winner: Winning the contest is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or if prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. The prize will be fulfilled approximately 2-4 weeks after the end of the contest.
6. Grand Prize: The winner will receive a 32GB iPad (ARV $329). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible contest entries received. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in and acceptance of a prize in the constitutes winner's consent to the Sponsor and each of their respective directors, representatives and employees to use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown, and state in any advertising and publicity for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration, notice or approval to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release: By receipt of the prize, winner agrees to release and hold the Sponsor and each of its respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the contest or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize awarded in connection with the contest, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, or network hardware, or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest, or receipt, or use of the prize . If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the contest, if it is possible. If the contest is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prize offered herein.
12. Winner List: For the name of the winner, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after July 1, 2018.